August 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The Cloudaero bahrain bbc f1 bernd maylander bernie busy canada charlie whiting classic diffuser exhaust f1 fia formula one foxy jenson jenson button la lewis lewis hamilton mclaren mercedes michael schumacher monaco montreal nascar nico rosberg outbraked pirelli pit-lane pit-stop red bull renault robert kubica safety safety car season sebastian vettel sergio perez shunt sorry stewards taki inoue team tecpro tilke tony stewart tyres valencia watkins glen wet www.sniffpetrol.com
- @MBrundleF1 Get well matey!!! #hurryback 1 month ago
- @CroftyF1 #skyf1 @SkySportsF1 Crofty ignore the negative tweets! Could never be accused of bias. You do a great job! 1 month ago
- @F1 @rossbrawnmercgp What you guys are doing in London is epic!! Engaging the fans 👍👍👍 1 month ago
- @easyJet unable to check in. 'Technical difficulties - please try again in 5 mins' 2 hours later! Any idea on a fix? 1 year ago
- RT @31DOVER: What *really* goes on at a gin distillery? We paid a visit to @warner_edwards to find out... bit.ly/1rwhZA5 https://t… 1 year ago
Category Archives: Lewis Hamilton
I’m compelled to have a bit of a moan!
One of the great gladiatorial heroes, a warrior of modern times, has – well embarrassed himself, his team, and brought our beautiful sport into disrepute.
Of course I am talking about the increasingly cringeworthy Lewis Hamilton, don’t get me wrong I believe Lewis is truly one of the greats behind the wheel on his day, however the constant blame game and overbearing arrogance have now been joined by the ‘race card’.
Yup, he pulled it out and shoved it straight into the face of the BBC’s lovely Lee McKenzie. However it wasn’t just her, as over her shoulder there was a camera with a worldwide audience of millions watching. The unrelenting tirade of, ‘poor me’ and ‘it’s everyones else’s fault’ was joined this time by the one card the boy Hamilton cannot afford to use if he wants to keep any respect and credibility he may have managed to hold onto since his championship year.
Unfortunately a classic weekend of F1 that had everything you could hope for from a weekend in the principality will now be remembered for an unnecessary and frankly childish rant about the FIA, the race stewards and his fellow drivers. A shame, but unfortunately now not completely unexpected from the boy in the silver car, thankfully the man in the silver car on the other side of the garage handled himself and his race weekend impeccably yet again. Now that’s a world champion.
Unfortunately Lewis you were WAY too late on the brakes this time.