December 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The Cloudaero bahrain bbc f1 bernd maylander bernie busy canada charlie whiting classic diffuser exhaust f1 fia formula one foxy jenson jenson button la lewis lewis hamilton mclaren mercedes michael schumacher monaco montreal nascar nico rosberg outbraked pirelli pit-lane pit-stop red bull renault robert kubica safety safety car season sebastian vettel sergio perez shunt sorry stewards taki inoue team tecpro tilke tony stewart tyres valencia watkins glen wet www.sniffpetrol.com
- @MBrundleF1 Get well matey!!! #hurryback 5 months ago
- @CroftyF1 #skyf1 @SkySportsF1 Crofty ignore the negative tweets! Could never be accused of bias. You do a great job! 5 months ago
- @F1 @rossbrawnmercgp What you guys are doing in London is epic!! Engaging the fans 👍👍👍 5 months ago
- @easyJet unable to check in. 'Technical difficulties - please try again in 5 mins' 2 hours later! Any idea on a fix? 1 year ago
- RT @31DOVER: What *really* goes on at a gin distillery? We paid a visit to @warner_edwards to find out... bit.ly/1rwhZA5 https://t… 1 year ago
Category Archives: Safety
Monaco have announced they will be making revisions to the barriers that Sergio Perez hit, and that Nico Rosberg so narrowly avoided last weekend. The Tecpro barriers did their job, but with a bit more run off, and therefore longer for speed to dissipate, they would be even more effective. The crane at that site will be removed and the camera position moved back. (Probably wise as the cameraman was probably straight off to the laundry with his undercrackers).
Thankfully Sergio is fit and well by all accounts, but will have to undergo further medical tests in Montreal before being cleared to take part in the weekends activities.
Monaco will never be a ‘safe’ racetrack in the way that the Tilke tracks are safe, and nor should it be, and I am sure the drivers would agree, it’s part of the challenge, however no-one wants to see ambulances on track at any race weekend, let’s hope they get the revisions right.
Long live the Monaco GP, I will make it there one year, even if I have to marry one of the Rainiers!