June 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The Cloudaero bahrain bbc f1 bernd maylander bernie busy canada charlie whiting classic diffuser exhaust f1 fia formula one foxy jenson jenson button la lewis lewis hamilton mclaren mercedes michael schumacher monaco montreal nascar nico rosberg outbraked pirelli pit-lane pit-stop red bull renault robert kubica safety safety car season sebastian vettel sergio perez shunt sorry stewards taki inoue team tecpro tilke tony stewart tyres valencia watkins glen wet www.sniffpetrol.com
- @easyJet unable to check in. 'Technical difficulties - please try again in 5 mins' 2 hours later! Any idea on a fix? 1 year ago
- RT @31DOVER: What *really* goes on at a gin distillery? We paid a visit to @warner_edwards to find out... bit.ly/1rwhZA5 https://t… 1 year ago
- Extremely wise words! twitter.com/sweavie/status… 1 year ago
- Now Ron Dennis works for Force India apparently. Come on @SkySportsF1 #skyf1 1 year ago
- Sun is out Crofty! #skyf1 @SkySportsF1 #ausgp 1 year ago
Tag Archives: bernie
Bahrain say they are ready to host the GP that was cancelled due to the unrest in the kingdom at the start of the season. This is the first time they have actually said they are ready, rather than they ‘will’ be.
The FIA are meeting on the 3rd of June to decide whether to extend the season, and the proposal from Bernie is that the Indian GP will move to the end of the season, and Bahrain will take India’s slot.
There have been objections, notably from Ross Brawn, that the season pushing through to December is just too much for the teams.
I say bring it on, however there are good reasons for not allowing the Bahrainis back on the calendar, but let’s not get into that here, more F1 = good!
Bernie probably needs the money anyhow.