August 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The Cloudaero bahrain bbc f1 bernd maylander bernie busy canada charlie whiting classic diffuser exhaust f1 fia formula one foxy jenson jenson button la lewis lewis hamilton mclaren mercedes michael schumacher monaco montreal nascar nico rosberg outbraked pirelli pit-lane pit-stop red bull renault robert kubica safety safety car season sebastian vettel sergio perez shunt sorry stewards taki inoue team tecpro tilke tony stewart tyres valencia watkins glen wet www.sniffpetrol.com
- @MBrundleF1 Get well matey!!! #hurryback 1 month ago
- @CroftyF1 #skyf1 @SkySportsF1 Crofty ignore the negative tweets! Could never be accused of bias. You do a great job! 1 month ago
- @F1 @rossbrawnmercgp What you guys are doing in London is epic!! Engaging the fans 👍👍👍 1 month ago
- @easyJet unable to check in. 'Technical difficulties - please try again in 5 mins' 2 hours later! Any idea on a fix? 1 year ago
- RT @31DOVER: What *really* goes on at a gin distillery? We paid a visit to @warner_edwards to find out... bit.ly/1rwhZA5 https://t… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: fia
Image: Copyright Scarbs F1
The mooted ban on exhaust blown diffusers (EBD) will be going the same way as the f-duct of last year, i.e. in the bin, albeit a bit quicker than last year. From the British GP onwards they are officially contra to the 2011 FIA Technical Regulations and therefore outlawed.
Not too upset about this as they do tend to make the cars sound a bit like a nursery school class blowing a raspberry in unison through the slow corners. For anyone who doesn’t know how these things work, I’ll explain quickly.